Fatmike’s 35g Fish Only

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this tank sitting as my live rock holding tank. I finally figured out what I’m doing with my other tanks so I set this up as well!

Ha I frankensteined it together with different equipment. Eventually I’ll add an external overflow

in it’s going to be a fish only at the moment. Going to do something fun. But not sure what.

maybe a dwarf eel and dwarf lion fish? Who knows!

branch rock is from @LiverockRocks !

79089E1F-BEFA-4C36-8F95-21965B24AEFD.jpeg

4BD065D8-4597-4E08-91C4-B263151BB556.jpeg

0F5FBDD6-4455-4DE2-B7A9-6DCD172BA193.jpeg

8546B445-2E0F-4F17-97CD-C22B6E10CD57.jpeg



This guy was watching me!
81C2E4C9-1980-47CB-94D0-5BDD1FB35A44.jpeg

0B0004B1-F0F7-47E2-B1B8-82C549F84266.jpeg
 
Really like the branch rock in the tank!! and who knows, maybe in a few months you'll throw some coral in there haha
 
I’ve had this tank sitting as my live rock holding tank. I finally figured out what I’m doing with my other tanks so I set this up as well!

Ha I frankensteined it together with different equipment. Eventually I’ll add an external overflow

in it’s going to be a fish only at the moment. Going to do something fun. But not sure what.

maybe a dwarf eel and dwarf lion fish? Who knows!

branch rock is from @LiverockRocks !

79089E1F-BEFA-4C36-8F95-21965B24AEFD.jpeg

4BD065D8-4597-4E08-91C4-B263151BB556.jpeg

0F5FBDD6-4455-4DE2-B7A9-6DCD172BA193.jpeg

8546B445-2E0F-4F17-97CD-C22B6E10CD57.jpeg



This guy was watching me!
81C2E4C9-1980-47CB-94D0-5BDD1FB35A44.jpeg

0B0004B1-F0F7-47E2-B1B8-82C549F84266.jpeg
Lovely sump monster you have there, a mantis shrimp would remove it for you. We can send you one lmk.
Hahaha
 
Lovely sump monster you have there, a mantis shrimp would remove it for you. We can send you one lmk.
Hahaha
Ha! My wife said I had to keep it so it looks like hell be running around in there until I put a puffer in lol

im behind on posting stuff!! Really need to post my unboxing of the branch rock. It was unbelievable!! And thank you for the mangroves!!! They are doing great!!
 
Threw these guys in yesterday! LFS had 30% of fish and I always wanted a banggai cardinal trio!

guess I’ll have to get a long spine urchin now

D891D295-018C-40CE-98AA-7D21AB1C6049.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new