Fauna Marin 3 head doser led screen replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter NY_Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NY_Sea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
491
Reaction score
300
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an older model Fauna Marin doser that has been sitting in the closet for years. I recently took it out to set up and noticed the led screen is not working so I can not program. I am looking to try and fix / refurbish this unit DIY

This doser is no longer produced and is waaay out of warranty

Unfortunately I am
Not a techie!

Would Anyone know what screen I can buy to try and replace this one that would Fit and work. Any links would be great! I might be buying off more than I can chew here.

Any suggestions on how or where I can have this fixed?

IMG_3664.jpeg IMG_3665.jpeg IMG_3668.jpeg IMG_3667.jpeg
 
that looks just like a GHL doser 1. You could always look for parts for that one.
Huh, good call..
https://reefbuilders.com/2011/04/05/fauna-marin-dosing-pump/
With this release, the Fauna Marin Dosing Pump replaces the GHL Stand-Alone Dosing Unit used in previous Fauna Marin sets. Have no fear about a loss in quality as it seems Fauna Marin is using GHL dosing pumps rebranded for Fauna Marin. As Fauna Marin and GHL seem to have a strong inter-brand relationship, it only makes sense to deliver a high quality product with enough differentiation in appearance while maintaining branding around the Fauna Marin name.
Try Fauna..
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/dosing-pump-display-is-failing.292556/
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new