Fauna Marin ICP results

Beats001

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
156
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have enclosed my ICP results and am interested in peoples opinions, and what difference if any dosing the low micro elements would have.

Also I note my salifert reading for Mg was way off and there are no readings for Lanthanum or Iron yet I add these for phosphate control.

Thanks
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new