Fauna products in the USA

doggydoc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Afternoon Fauna. Have to admit I am very disappointed At Fauna lately. I have tried emailing Claude directly and no luck. I have posted here to try to find product info and support and I have achieved minimal responses and NOT on a timely fashion.
I also got in touch with my of my local Brick and Mortar and for the past 3 mo I haven’t had any luck.
can anyone point me into the right direction as to where and how I can place an order?
THANKS

charlesk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Afternoon Fauna. Have to admit I am very disappointed At Fauna lately. I have tried emailing Claude directly and no luck. I have posted here to try to find product info and support and I have achieved minimal responses and NOT on a timely fashion.
I also got in touch with my of my local Brick and Mortar and for the past 3 mo I haven’t had any luck.
can anyone point me into the right direction as to where and how I can place an order?
THANKS
Go to brs.com or any online aquarium supplier

OP
doggydoc10

doggydoc10

View Badges
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find Fauna products??? I have tried going online to order stuff using EVERY possible online retailer and nothing.
Claude if you get this please I need to order PLENTY of products.

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 312 58.4%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 99 18.5%
  • NO

Votes: 112 21.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 2.1%