Fauna products in the USA

doggydoc10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
151
Reaction score
61
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon Fauna. Have to admit I am very disappointed At Fauna lately. I have tried emailing Claude directly and no luck. I have posted here to try to find product info and support and I have achieved minimal responses and NOT on a timely fashion.
I also got in touch with my of my local Brick and Mortar and for the past 3 mo I haven’t had any luck.
can anyone point me into the right direction as to where and how I can place an order?
THANKS
 
Their website.. it is very expensive and the shipping is also very expensive. Just ordered yestarday.
 
I order my FM products from saltwateraquarium dot com. Have you tried ordering from them?
 
Thanks
My issue is all the products I wants are BACKORDERED!!!!!!!!!
 
Anyone from Fauna care to answer my questions????????????
Thank You
 
Afternoon Fauna. Have to admit I am very disappointed At Fauna lately. I have tried emailing Claude directly and no luck. I have posted here to try to find product info and support and I have achieved minimal responses and NOT on a timely fashion.
I also got in touch with my of my local Brick and Mortar and for the past 3 mo I haven’t had any luck.
can anyone point me into the right direction as to where and how I can place an order?
THANKS
Go to brs.com or any online aquarium supplier
 
Can anyone help me find Fauna products??? I have tried going online to order stuff using EVERY possible online retailer and nothing.
Claude if you get this please I need to order PLENTY of products.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new