Favia ID (not the greatest camera sorry)

NaptownPzzWtr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this frag up from the annual frag swap near me. The guy didn't have a name. I thought it might be baby breath, but he assured me it wasn't due to the purple ring around each eye; But I'm no expert. Truly a stunning piece in person. Sorry again for the photo. I can borrow
15213382888922099587666.jpg
a friend's camera tomorrow if necessary. Thanks in advance!
 
Better pic. Sorry for late reply. I believe it is crystals rainbow after further investigation. Thoughts?

23006.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new