Favia name

Tay Kendall

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
60
Reaction score
160
Location
Magna
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone knows what type of favia this I'd? Like the crazy name everyone gives them?

20230803_200743.jpg 20230803_200724.jpg
 
I make up my own name when I don't know what one is.

Surfer on Acid Monti Cap
PXL_20230802_064249066.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg


You should make up a name also.
I'd call it "toilet seat kozie favia"

It reminds me of an old ladies toilet seat cover in the 80's with water neon blue from the toilet cake she drops in the tank weekly
 
I think you're right, definitely has the color and type of shape too!
Happy to help! :)

Out of curiosity, what kind of light / spectrum do you have it under? Wondering if throwing it under higher uv/violet would bring out the glow more
 
Happy to help! :)

Out of curiosity, what kind of light / spectrum do you have it under? Wondering if throwing it under higher uv/violet would bring out the glow more
I did just get the frag when I posted about this but here is the spectrum!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230818-200928_myAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818-200928_myAI.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 103
Here is a pic I just took
 

Attachments

  • 16924112224942568481610361388645.jpg
    16924112224942568481610361388645.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 68

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new