View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love-sticks
love-chalices
love-acans
love-RARE COLORED trachys and wellsos
don't care for- leathers. just no vibrance. BORING....

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Colt coral is pretty evil. Smooth skinned acro's, multi color milli's, multi colored encrusting monti's, bright zoa's, bright scoly's and wild chalice are all desired in my tank.

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the colors and profile of sps (acros and montis). Not really into open brains like trachys, they just sit on the bottom and look mushy.

aquabull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love sps and zoas and palys!
HATE Briarium sp. and most Pachyclavularia types! Way too invasive!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, this is such a tough question. I've been debating how to answer it, since this thread began...

As I did with the favorite/least favorite fish thread, I'll limit this one to corals I actually have, leaving out corals I do not have yet.

Least favorite first, because this one's easy. I've got some mushrooms, in our 200 Deep Dimension, that I'd really love to get out. When I set up the 200, moving everything from our 75, I was very cautious to not transfer over any of the soft corals from the 75. Several months after setting up the 200, I noticed a couple mushrooms growing, on the largest rock in the tank, which is also under some other very large rocks. Unfortunately, these couple mushrooms did what they do best and SPREAD! Grrrr

Favorite....hmmmm.....

This one is really tough...
My favorite could be my Oregon Tort colony or my ORA Hawkins Echinata, or among a couple zoanthids or a couple Echinos that I have. That's as narrowed down as I can get right now...lol

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fav = zoas - they come in every color of the rainbow and are easy to grow and extremly forgiving
least = every coral i have lost

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back