Favorite casino game

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoslee

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
16
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your favorite casino game? I can't get enough of the ninja slots! I would play hold'em but no one is ever there when I check it.
 
hold em would be but I hate how long it takes and it's usually a ghost town so we'll go with blackjack
 
It was blackjack, but I just got cleaned out, from $7000 to $1 so now I'm not so sure. (I'm really glad this isn't real money)
 
I have to say blackjack
 
I love giving my money to the blackjack dealer, crook though he is! LOL
 
When I play blackjack, I bet $1k. That sucker hit me for four blackjacks in 7 hands off the bat today. I still came out $1k ahead though. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new