Favorite dry fish food

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefJCB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
812
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at varying my fish food up a little bit and want to know everyone’s favorite dry food (pellet or flake) and why it is your favorite.
 
PE pellets. My fish love them and they don’t seem to effect my nutrients.
 
Mysis PE or dried seaweed, not really a big fan of dry foods overall though. I prefer Frozen foods for the most part though. Pellet and dry foods produce more waste.
 
I'd look into TDO chroma boost as an option for great pellets.
I wanna try that. I've been liking anything from Hikari and the PE Pellets are great too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new