Favorite Fall/Winter Recipes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vgliha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vgliha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the fall season and the weather by me is starting to turn from "Pleasant Bonfire" to "Why Do I Live Where My Face Hurts?" and I'm looking for new recipe inspiration. Does anyone have any favorite Fall/Winter recipes they'd like to share? I'll Start :cool:

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken over Baked Sweet Potatoes. One of my absolute favs. Sometimes I'll add a ranch seasoning packet or two to the crock pot to give it that buffalo chicken dip taste.

https://therealfooddietitians.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new