Favorite Nano Inverts??

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeJoe822
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I love my two cleaner shrimp. They always come and say hello every time I'm doing something with the tank and they both have loads of character!
 
How big of a Nano? This is my 20 gallon.




I also keep one Fire Shrimp, Cerith, small hermits, oh and a Haddoni Anemone.
 
I have a bonded pair of fire shrimp and they are awesome.
 
In my ten gallon Ive got a starfish, blood shrimp, and a rock anemone. Sexy shrimp, cleaner shrimps, BTAs and porcelain crabs are cool in a nano
 
Peppermint shrimp, blue legged hermits and nerite snails. The nerites are the best because they eat everything and shake the crabs off when they bother them.
 
These guys on standard 29g
cuc.jpg
 
Porcelain crab, cleaner and fire shrimps, sexy shrimps.
 
As per my previous post, just thought I'd add a quick pic, not the best and please excuse my mushroom excreting its guts out!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429622470.967656.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new