Favourite yellow-dominated acropora?

Ironic_Water

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
130
Reaction score
81
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost my Pikachu acro after a dino bloom and I'm looking to replace it with a similar colour.

I could find another Pikachu frag, but I'm also interested if y'all have any other recommendations for yellow-heavy acros.
 
Hands down the best yellow is old school Pink Floyd. What’s becoming my favorite piece is the yellow tenuis like BKChem’s Froot Loops. That gets insane yellow with orangey/pink corallites, but PF tops my list for yellow so far, which I think is similar to pikachu anyway.
 
Floyd, wolverine, or pink lemonade are all classics. Splice is pretty yellow,
Goldenrod is easy and yellow
 
Highlighter yellow color morphs of acropora suharsonoi
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new