Feather Duster Flew to Coop!

patsheridan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
126
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cam home today and voila!, one of my two dusters is down by my brain coral. Not inclined try and move him back to his tube, but am wondering what are his chances, and if I should be worried about my brain coral? I've attached a couple of pics.
 
Cam home today and voila!, one of my two dusters is down by my brain coral. Not inclined try and move him back to his tube, but am wondering what are his chances, and if I should be worried about my brain coral? I've attached a couple of pics.
 

Attachments

  • duster.jpg
    duster.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 145
  • duster2.jpg
    duster2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 149
Ive actually had this happened and it was due to him being disturbed by a emerald crab. Luckily for me I place the empty tube next to him and a few hours latter he made his way back into it, and has been happy ever since, well happy ever since I got rid of the emerald crab lol.
 
Is it just the crown? If so they release that sometimes and it usually grows back. They don't sting that I am aware of. Probably in more danger from the brain coral imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new