Feather dusters....let's see em

xrayjeeper83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange Park, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up another feather duster yesterday.

Let's see what colorful ones y'all have. And I'm not talking the little hitchhiker types lol
uploadfromtaptalk1411232835885.jpg
 
No one has any Feather Dusters??? Gotta be a few peeps out there!!
 
I picked her up for free! Lfs thought her tube was empty because she hasn't shown herself in days!
 
Lol nice I had one that a wrasse ripped the feathers off of and I was sure it was dead...a month later I saw new feathers. They are resilient creatures
 
beautiful critter you have there... I have one that came in a live rock I bought... it is using a hole in the rock as it's tube... It is a red and white duster :)
 
We get them around my way in the rock pools. Some are quite nice looking :)

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1411438277.033182.jpg
 
Here's mine, I've had it for a little over 2 years, it's a little bigger than a softball.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1411439818.146508.jpg
 
How hard are they to care for?
 
These just came in as hitchhikers there's a ton of them and there fairly large some diameter of a querter
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 449
Giant Hawaiian Duster on top, White Duster on bottom and Red Duster Cluster on the right.
 

Attachments

  • 1411501953992.jpg
    1411501953992.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 437

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new