Feather worm carpet/forest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maebh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maebh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
243
Reaction score
157
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all! I remember seeing an incredible photo of someone who had loads of feathers worms lining their sand bed, but I cant find it! Does anyone have any similar photos? I think they multiplied by themselves.
 
No photos, but I had a ton that I inherited in sandbed, and they certainly multiplied. They then vanished as soon as I bought a CBB for aiptasia treatment (the feather dusters went first, and then the aiptasia).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new