Featured R2R thread on AquaNerd - Rainbow Pizza Anemone

AquaNerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
400
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Featured R2R thread on AquaNerd. This is the most stunning anemone we've ever seen. See the link below to watch the video that includes a link back to the R2R thread.

http://aquanerd.com/2017/08/reef2reef-featured-thread-cryptodendrum-adhaesivum-892017.html
20664792_1420884834643538_3613963970301774170_n.jpg
20622136_1420890751309613_6879896893234373128_n.jpg
 
This doesn't even look real!
 
The article was posted before it died and I mentioned that it might be dying in the article.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new