Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
150 Gallon Sump
IMG_5351_zps40de8d74.jpg

IMG_5339_zpsa920525b.jpg

The current light setup has two 250 watt metal halides and a few T5 bulbs. They will be upgrading the lighting soon.
IMG_5344_zpsde250301.jpg

The fish thought it was feeding time
IMG_5349_zps760baad2.jpg

You know you have a large tank when a catwalk is needed for maintenance
IMG_5357_zps40ed382c.jpg

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to take my old t5 set ups down to dave at the end of the week for him.. that will give him the two shop light sets with 2 bulbs each and the 4 bulb set up i got last sept and changed out to leds' which is 4 more t5s only issue with it is one of the ballists is messed up n i dont know the problem. hopeing dave will be able to help figure that out.. i know they are not the best or optimum solution but should help until he can get better

Gauge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for having the meeting, it was great to meet you all. Look forward to upcoming meetings. This is Kyle by the way, the nurse with the 14 gallon biocube if it helps associate.

nanodoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that helps. You are the one that was NOT at the Martin wedding, if it helps you associate

OP
OP
T

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for having the meeting, it was great to meet you all. Look forward to upcoming meetings. This is Kyle by the way, the nurse with the 14 gallon biocube if it helps associate.

:welcome: to the forum, Kyle!!

Last edited:

TheSaltyDrummer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, This is JR Kerfoot from Union University. I appreciated the opportunity to meet and hang out with all of you, and I sincerely thank you for the animal donations! I look forward to seeing you guys at fututre meetings and discussing/learning about all things coral reef! --JR

OP
OP
T

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, This is JR Kerfoot from Union University. I appreciated the opportunity to meet and hang out with all of you, and I sincerely thank you for the animal donations! I look forward to seeing you guys at fututre meetings and discussing/learning about all things coral reef! --JR

Welcome to the forum, JR!!

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome JR and ty again for a interesting discussion.. you even had my daughter is most def not into fish interested!!! I really enjoyed visiting the university and hearing what you and your students are doing.. thank you for having us and sharing

TenUhC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum and thanx for hosting this last weekend.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 73 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back