February Reef2Reef Group Buy: THIS WEEKEND

Hi Shawn! We've combined group buys with preferred reefer 10x days, and the next one is Saturday, August 4th. All Preferred Reefer accounts are automatically switched to 10x points that day (no sign-up required, yay!) so it's much easier. You can also plan on having these days on the first Saturday of every month :)
Ah, terrific! That does make it much easier. So if I order on August 4th any order will receive 10x the points? I am looking to make a tank purchase from your website and could really use the extra points for extra goodies. :p
 
Ah, terrific! That does make it much easier. So if I order on August 4th any order will receive 10x the points? I am looking to make a tank purchase from your website and could really use the extra points for extra goodies. :p

Yup! You'll notice the area where it says your first name will also display "Preferred Reefer 10x" rather than "Preferred Reefer" that day.

There are a number of vendors who has opted out of the points (beyond 1x) program, so it's not 10x across the board unfortunately. You can still earn on Waterbox and Mr Aqua though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new