Fed-ex

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else tired of shipping always getting delayed?!?!?! I ordered a package with $70 of dry rock from Reef Rocks that got shipped on the 16th.. it was supposed to get shipped before but Steve had a few complications which is understandable. It took a day to get from west palm beach to orlando, another day to get from orlando to lewisberry Pa, which is 15 hours away, took another day to get to syracuse which is 2 and a half hours away and today the package didnt move at all... I figured if its that close it would get shipped by now... but no. And with the holidays i have no idea wether or not I'll be home close to when we recieve it.. shipping for me is just a giant headache..

Coral Theory

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FedEx is usually much more reliable than the other carriers but during the Holiday seasons, they do get a little frustrating. :(

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Thursday I shipped a box, it costs $150 for it to arrive the next morning....It got there at 2:30pm. Not even close. I would have just paid $70 if I wanted it there at that time.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back