Fedex priority guarantee

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
3,679
Reaction score
196
Location
pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just became aware of something the other day and thought I would share

Usually if you ship priority overnight. And the package does not arrive before 10:30 am the shipping charge is not refunded. There are 8 days a year that fedex will not honor this

1. Is the Wednesday before thanksgiving. And the other 7. Is the week leading up to Christmas. They will not guarantee delivery by 10:30. They have extended the time by 90 minutes

So if you are shipping coral or recieving coral during these days be aware it may not make it by 10:30.
I know I plan my schedule pretty tight. And it would mess me up to have to wait another 90 minutes to get a box

Good luck
Bob
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417810132.366684.jpg
 
Some companies stop shipping out livestock due to the fact the will not guarantee the shipment. I was looking at ordering some coral and the company said they stop shipping by Dec 16.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new