Fedex senseaware

I'm guessing this will at least double the price of the overnight service probably closer to triple the price...But it looks like a pretty good idea.
 
Might not be a bad idea for large expensive shipments. Be cool to test.
 
I may be using something like this very soon to ship some frags. The guy is going to send me something that he says will track the temp changes along the way, so I am assuming this is what he is referring to. I will post the results and let you guys know how it works.
 
thats kinda cool. with the price of some of the dang frags running around this could be very nice to have. I know if i spend 500 bucks on a frag or two i would want extra insurance thats for sure
 
I'm assuming that when fedex workers see the SenseAware tag on the box theyll take extra caution with the package to avoid getting in trouble.
 
I'd think it would be good if you were shipping a kidney for transplant; but for a box of frags I would think it would be so expensive that you could just save the money with the idea that the savings would probably allow you to replace an entire shipment several times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new