Fedex shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltgogi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltgogi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
338
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which shipping website do you guys use?
I'm using finiship and was wondering if there were cheaper options out there.
 
I was going to use shipyouraquatics yesterday.
My first quote came from usps and it was in the $50 range to ship the box.
So I decided to give shipyouraquatics a try.
Used the quick quote tab and liked the results ( almost 1/2 of usps's quote )
Went through the process to make a shipping label and at the very end where you choose the speed ( overnight, 2nd day, ground ) I was going to pick ground which was the cheapest, but the line under ground, said " ship to a business".
My package wasn't going to a business so I didn't use it. I didn't want to do it and then later get back charged for inadequate shipping. It's happened to me before ( faulty scale) and the rate they charged me for making the mistake was much higher than what it would have been if my scale was right.
so, the rate ground rate looked good, just not sure about the business thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new