Fedex still having delayed shipments

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a package yesterday to be delivered today and its been stuck in Memphis Tennessee for 15 hrs. Called FedEx and they said that covid and the recent storms have put them behind and are causing unseen delays. Said they would expedite it out which took 5 hours to do. Ship with caution because they are still using storms from almost a month ago and covid thats been around almost a year as excuses. Not happy with them right now

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are still getting sick and even dying from Covid. I got Covid January 8 and am far from being able to work again due to long term side effects.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They and others will A L W A Y S have an excuse. Its never them
Once upon a time it used to me maintenance problems with aircraft.

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a package yesterday to be delivered today and its been stuck in Memphis Tennessee for 15 hrs. Called FedEx and they said that covid and the recent storms have put them behind and are causing unseen delays. Said they would expedite it out which took 5 hours to do. Ship with caution because they are still using storms from almost a month ago and covid thats been around almost a year as excuses. Not happy with them right now
Fedex should not accept the package if they can't do their job. I am sitting here waiting for a late package Boston burbs to Philly burbs. 2 weeks ago the same "attempted" shipment, shipper got dead coral back 1 week later, never made it beyond Newark NJ!
3 years ago I sent about 6 boxes of WD all over the country USPS, they were all on time overnight! Don't know what would happen now?

brmreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup...not happy with FedEx. Had an overnighter scheduled for this passed Friday only to get delayed yet again. First attempt was DOA, but vendor took care of me. Tracking showed package was on delivery truck this morning from Pensacola, FL, but got delayed, so I am now looking at a Monday delivery. Tried to set up picking up the package myself with no luck.

Emailed vendor to update them about the situation and thank goodness they are willing to provide a third replacement if DOA. This is a quoted portion from the replied email from the vendor "We will get you the corals come hell or high water." These guys are great.

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup...not happy with FedEx. Had an overnighter scheduled for this passed Friday only to get delayed yet again. First attempt was DOA, but vendor took care of me. Tracking showed package was on delivery truck this morning from Pensacola, FL, but got delayed, so I am now looking at a Monday delivery. Tried to set up picking up the package myself with no luck.

Emailed vendor to update them about the situation and thank goodness they are willing to provide a third replacement if DOA. This is a quoted portion from the replied email from the vendor "We will get you the corals come hell or high water." These guys are great.

Thats great. Who is the vendor?

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCK Corals
Just got my orde from tick. I pushed back my delivery 6 weeks because of fedex errors... we finally found a good week to do it and luckily it was good and on time... but we didn’t have to go through Memphis which the main problem right now. Covid seems to be the excuse for many big companies lately.... my reply: if you haven’t figured out how to adapt to the situation by now, some company will...

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are still getting sick and even dying from Covid. I got Covid January 8 and am far from being able to work again due to long term side effects.
People are getting sick and dying every day even non Covid. Not trying to diminish your condition, I’m sure it’s bad, and other health conditions complicate it, but this is true with every illness. Hope you get better soon.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back