Feedback Needed..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

We're happy to say that we've moved very rapidly towards 100% WYSIWYG on our website. Your feedback was invaluable. We are finding that this is a much better way for our customers to shop and purchase corals. Thanks for the suggestion!

How are we doing? Are there more WYSIWYG pieces that we should be offering? More varieties needed? Are you liking our daily updates? Suggestions and thoughts are appreciated!

Look for a few more ORA pieces to show up in today's update, as we ramp up our selection from that line. Also, a great new shipment of some new varieties of Dan Rigle pieces will be debuting over the next couple of updates, as well as more Reef Gen, and the debut of Eco Gorgs! We're trying to provide you with the maximum variety of coral at great prices, with a great shopping experience!

Thanks again for your feedback!

Regards,

Joe and Scott

Some of the ORA pieces you might see in our update today:

orabluevoodoo1andhalfinch42.jpgUC.jpg

ORA "Blue Voodo Acro"

IMG_8766ORAverde1inch38.jpg

ORA "Verde Acro"

IMG_8768ORAfrogskin1andquarterinch68.jpg

ORA "Frogskin Acro"

IMG_8758orasupercapricornis2inch48.jpgUC.jpg

ORA "Supernatural Capricornus"

IMG_8717ORApurplecapricornisora1andhalfinch48.jpgUC.jpg

ORA "Purple Capricornus"

And of course, over two dozen more pieces of cool stuff today!

Enjoy!

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I like your guys style Scott. You seem to really be working hard at providing quality service and it appears to be paying off.

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your site, guys, I think currently you have some really nice pieces at some very good prices, and the WYSIWYG pics are all awesome. If i had the money and space right now I'd be all over many of them, i love all the pieces i've gotten from UC.

Keep it up and hope to see you guys soon!

jtomasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What k do you take your pictures under? It would double your workload and probably isnt even remotely realistic to do, but I would love to see your corals under 10k.

Love the site just as it is as well.

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my second shipment from you. Scott, your personal service is second to none. Loving the site. Keep up the great work!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I like your guys style Scott. You seem to really be working hard at providing quality service and it appears to be paying off.

Thanks again...We really are committed to "doing unto others..."

We think that if we can put all of the pieces together, we're going to have a company that people will really like to do business with! Thanks for the continuing support and feedback!

-Scott

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your site, guys, I think currently you have some really nice pieces at some very good prices, and the WYSIWYG pics are all awesome. If i had the money and space right now I'd be all over many of them, i love all the pieces i've gotten from UC.

Keep it up and hope to see you guys soon!

Thanks so much, paul. It's only gonna get better, with more and more variety coming every day. We are loving the ability to "cherry pick" from our own raceway inventory to add a good mix of the best of the best, 5 days a week! (Yeah, we were thinking four, but five is just as easy to do..so...)

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Scott

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What k do you take your pictures under? It would double your workload and probably isnt even remotely realistic to do, but I would love to see your corals under 10k.

Love the site just as it is as well.

Thanks for the kind words! I have often pondered the 10K option, but ironically, it just seems to wash out colors that the 20k brings out, requiring more post production with many corals...I hate excessive blue, but it's almost a necessary evil. When we first launched, we were so "white" (white web page, corals shot over white sand with largely 10k spectrum) that people would come to our facility and tell us that our stuff on line was so washed out that we 'under-sold" the way things REALLY looked...Sheesh- ya can't win, huh?. The trade off is that the overall pic looks more blue, but the colors are quite accurate. In fact, our customers think we under-post-produce our pics, which is one of the most gratifying things a coral vendor can hear!

We'll keep working at it, though! It's going to be interesting. Oh- note to everyone- There is a survey on our web page; just one question: We wanted to find out what kinds of fishes you want to see on our site. Please take a minute to visit the page and answer, as we take this information very seriously to give our customers what they want! Without you, we're a bunch of guys with wet hands and no towels! LOL

Thanks again!

Scott

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my second shipment from you. Scott, your personal service is second to none. Loving the site. Keep up the great work!

Means so much to hear that! You know our phones are always there when you have concerns or questions. It's been really great building relationships with our customers. When you guys and gals call, it's just like talking to a friend...And that's the way it should be, IMHO!

Thanks for your support as always!

Scott

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 100 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back