Feedback on TSM Aquatics - fish died in their QT but I got credit

Robert Vacchiano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have gotten plenty of fish from tsm over the years was actually in there today a bunch of holding tanks looked pretty cloudy not sure what’s up

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven’t seen them since they moved to new spot but they always had quality. I’m sure their continual pursuit of providing this hobby with the healthiest animals possible is their top priority. Nvr had a bad exp.

snackpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t seen them since they moved to new spot but they always had quality. I’m sure their continual pursuit of providing this hobby with the healthiest animals possible is their top priority. Nvr had a bad exp.
I was just there this morning picking up my new Spotcinctus pair. The new shop is coming along great, and their inventory seems to grow a little more every time we're there.

snackpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have gotten plenty of fish from tsm over the years was actually in there today a bunch of holding tanks looked pretty cloudy not sure what’s up
I saw that as well, but those are the treatment tanks. I'm assuming it's a cloud from some sort of medication, as Josh said they got a batch in from a supplier that came in with a bacterial infection. I know he said that batch isn't going up for preorder until the infection is cleared up.

snackpack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great grab. Pls post pic when they acclimate.
They don't stay still long enough to get a decent shot, and the tank is still running no lights so exposures suck :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes: Here's the best I could get after they went in.

I really need to start a build thread for this tank.

IMG_2888.jpg

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to those who stuck with TSM Aquatics during our transition. TSM Aquatics still does a 30+ day quarantine before releasing any fish for sale. We also continually observe the livestock to ensure they look healthy and are eating well. "Available Now" fish means they have completed the 30+ day QT and are available now. "Pre Order" fish are fish that are partially through the QT process and are eating well, but still have a bit more time in copper. I hope this answers some community questions about TSM's QT procedures.
You guys have always been top notch. Glad that our paths crossed after Reefwise stopped taking online orders.

Is Ray still a owner of TSM?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back