feedIceCap Reef Illuminations MH/T5/LED combo fixture

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
31
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody tried this new light yet? I like to hear some feedback because I plan to buy the LunarLite - Blue LED Retrofit. I like to know how bright the LEDs are and how far deep the LEDs can penetrate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new