Feeding Clownfish Fry when gone

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KSReefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
518
Location
Lenexa, Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling all breeders. Was curious what you guys do if you are going to be gone all day and need to feed your fry?

I work 24 hour shifts and was curious what people have done when they have been gone for long periods of the day.

I do have my wife to help with feedings but would like to avoid that if something else could be tried or done.

Any advice would be great !
 
Bump for fish breeders! #reefsquad
 
Calling all breeders. Was curious what you guys do if you are going to be gone all day and need to feed your fry?

I work 24 hour shifts and was curious what people have done when they have been gone for long periods of the day.

I do have my wife to help with feedings but would like to avoid that if something else could be tried or done.

Any advice would be great !
Are you feeding live rotifers?
 
I was planning on it yes.
I wonder if you could almost rig a dosing pump to put certain amounts of food in at certain times of the day.
 
See I was wondering that too. I'd be afraid that you would have die off in the tubes and then you're essentially polluting your tank
yeah I was just thinking of that...to bad there isn't a way to flush the line somehow.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new