Feeding corals, bugger size WWC bounce ate his bubble !

Nelson Vargas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
98
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, so I purchased a WWC OG bounce bugger size with amazing potential with 3 huge bubbles. It was doing great for the past week I had it. Today I fed my corals Reef rooids and I guess a little bit got on the OG bounce.

It curled up as supposed to when reacting to feeding, but once open it was missing 1 if it’s 3 bubbles !! Kinda sucks, but my question is.

Will the bubble come back ? Is this normal with bounces ? Being a bugger size should it be fed ?

Picture below it’s the frag with its 3 bubbles, now it only has one. Light are off picture will have to wait until tomorrow.

7E9DC715-1A9C-4571-BA6C-B35DEBF3819E.jpeg
 
Usually after I feed the bubbles look deflated. I try to feed mine every other day and I see amazing growth. The bubble should come back so don’t worry
 
Little dude is back to normal and growing ! Got a new bubble coming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new