Feeding fish fruit? Any opinions?

Jaymzha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
32
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone does it and if you had any noticeable positive or negative changes in your mixed aquarium.
 
I remember when diving in Thailand, I fed schools of fish with bananas and they were quite happy. Never thought about doing it in my tanks though.
 
Upvote 0
I wouldnt randomly try feeding fruit to fish as diy frozen fish food using stuff in the seafood section is pretty cheap. I have heard of broccoli being fed before, but never really cared to try as seaweed is cheap as well
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new