Feeding Fu and Leaf

TomatoSauceTy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share a quick clip of feeding my Fu Manchu Lion and Leaf Scorpionfish live ghost shrimp.

I know the video is terrible, getting the zoom with one hand is tough! I will post a video in a couple days of the Fu eating PE Mysis..The fu ate yesterday. The live ghost shrimp are only for the leaf, but the Fu is a pig! Slowly working on prepared foods for the leaf...

OP
OP
T

TomatoSauceTy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! I'm a sucker for predatory fish :D
Wish I could have them X(

I'm new to them, but did a lot of reading beforehand...I really hope I can get my leaf on prepared foods!!!

I'm more in to corals, but after getting these two they are so incredibly beautiful I wouldn't want anything else. Before I had normal small reef fish and even though they swim around, I much prefer the venomous fish motion since you can really take in their beauty. I was asked by a friend what my favorite fish was and I honestly couldn't think of one...now I can say without a doubt it's the fu and the leaf!

The Fu loves the cave, he spends most of the time upside down in it, but at night he is around the front glass. The Leaf ALWAYS stands on the left or right of the cave and at night time is a little higher on the rocks.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back