Feeding guppy fries to SW fish

corsicoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
66
Reaction score
24
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,

Silly question here. Can I feed live guppies fry from freshwater tanks to my Clownfish?

Thanks
 
Hi Folks,

Silly question here. Can I feed live guppies fry from freshwater tanks to my Clownfish?

Thanks
What makes you think they’d eat them?
I only know that mollys used to be fed to eels etc because they can handle salinity
Bit unethical imo but each to their own
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new