Feeding hermit crabs?

Hikari Crab Cuisine is another good option for feeding them
This is what my blue leg hermit eats every day and once my 3 cup a day water change, clean the glass and blow off corals.... there he is in his corner waiting for it. lol Smart little dude!
 
I feed TDO Chroma Boost pellets now and then, and they seem to like it. They also nibble on the nori I put in about twice a week. So far, I've seen only a bit of snail predation by the hermits. I also put in about 3 empty shells for each hermit in varying sizes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new