Feeding pods coral food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They'll eat most any food but if you want to increase their population numbers feed Phytoplankton.
 
I used these two for years. I will still use them every now and then. I try to not feed my PO4.

Reef-Chili.jpg
Polyp_Lab_Reef_Roids_1_LRG.jpg
 
Will the Reefroids help with pod production? I was going to use phytoplankton but the LFS has coral smoothie on sale. Will coral smoothie help with pod production?
 
Will the Reefroids help with pod production? I was going to use phytoplankton but the LFS has coral smoothie on sale. Will coral smoothie help with pod production?
In nature they do best eating phytoplankton. Idk if you have chaeto but if you don't get some they reproduce on it lol. But seriously get what they eat in the wild.
 
Not looking to light up my fuge for cheato. Can I feed my fuge Rods food to increase pod population?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new