Feeding with live Muscle

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesb07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jamesb07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
177
Reaction score
151
Location
Harrisburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often do you guys feed live muscle and shrimp from the grocery store? This is my first time feeding with it and my copperband is going nuts for it!

IMG_6820.jpeg
 
Would depend on what fish you have,used to feed my copper and and moorish idol 2 a day
 
I used to do it a lot until the store stopped carrying much seafood . I'm in a rural area no where near the coast :crying-face:
Good to see a CBB eating in QT good job.
He ate within the first 8 hours of being in the tank! I got lucky lol. Now just trying to get some weight on him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new