Few sps pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter sailfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sailfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Location
AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new photo editor today so I took a few pics. They are ok but a little off forgot to turn pumps off and first time shooting in RAW format.

Lokani_edited-1.jpg


maunaltable.jpg


yellowmanual_edited-2.jpg

yellowcoral_edited-1.jpg


Yellowshar.jpg


Thanks Joe
 
ANYWAY I FATMAN COULD GET frags of pics 2 3 and 4 lol, those are nice i love table acro and deep waters. very nice stuff
 
Thanks guys

Silverar for the most part I only sell and trade with locals in the ATL.

Joe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new