Fiberglass Troughs or better option

  • Thread starter Thread starter naldopr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

naldopr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there hope some one can help me here
I was looking into the Fiberglass Troughs Aquatic Eco-Systems: Aquaculture Supplies - Fiberglass Troughs to display the corals clams etc. like live aquaria and other do. my question is are this durable? any of you use them with out problems? also do they need a specific support I notice this are not reinforced, is there other option plastic poly and colors I need them white.

well thanks in advance
 
How big are you needing them?
 
at least 72L 36W 12 OR 17H. the main thing is that I live in puerto rico so the need to be shipped over sea
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new