Ficus grass

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,872
Reaction score
122,529
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How many of you have ficus in your yard?

I think we finally got rid of our armadillo problem and now to fix all the little dirt holes they have made in the grass!

What can I do?
 
I've never heard of ficus grass. Is it possible you have Fescue instead?
 
HAHAHA! What an idiot I am! Yes Fescue! I googled what I thought I remembered and that was actually something that cam up!
 
You are by no means an idiot...lol. The hot summer weather can be hard on Fescue. You can try and seed the areas but in all honesty, you'd be better off to wait until early fall. That's my experience anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new