Fighting conch supplemental feeding.

AtticusPutt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
Avon,CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a new fighting conch for my 30l tank. After cleaning the sand in my tank for a few days I started worrying that he might not have enough food as my tank is very new. Does anyone have an idea what, and how to feed them, as well as how many times?
 
Algae wafers or nori attached to a rock on the sand with a rubber band should work.
 
i second the algae wafers. I have an urchin, foxface, dwarf angel in tank, and adding 2 conch and another urchin. I crush up the floating algae wafers for them as suppliment and they love em.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new