Fiji-12 Sump and Theiling Compact Roller Compatible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gorum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gorum

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Messages
15
Reaction score
29
Location
Florida, USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Theiling brand Compact fleece roller compatible with the Fiji-12 sump? Is the Fiji-12 sump a waste of money? I’m looking designing an “automagic as possible” tank using the Fiji 32G int, and I’m trying to evaluate the tank and cabinet vs full package.
Thanks!
 
Bumping your post!
 
Upvote 0
Bumping your post!
How often are we allowed to bump? I’m still curious about this and haven’t made any progress, but I’m leaning towards no just because I think I saw someone claim the that roller mat is 5” per side on the skinny part.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new