Fiji cube 108 or 142 quality

Pretty new on the market. It’s the most heavy duty tank I’ve ever owned. Very well put together. The joints are flawless.
 
Pretty new on the market. It’s the most heavy duty tank I’ve ever owned. Very well put together. The joints are flawless.
Glad to hear they put the same quality into their tanks. I have an eshopps rs300 sump and I definitely love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new