Fiji cube 30 sump

FrarraSarah13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Location
Beckley
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a sump from someone but it was missing the adjustable baffles does anyone know where I can find some or get some made for it?
20260531_91909 am_EC7C301A-CF00-454E-8FA1-A18185F68219.png


20260531_91909 am_545DA3A3-9513-46E5-A987-D3FA5725A109.png


20260531_91909 am_6BBB4E47-58A0-4ED1-8D92-1784496D22EF.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new