Fiji Cube

patfat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one been having issues with Fiji Cube? I tried emailing customer service a few times and they haven't touched base. Online looks like they have quite a few things out of stock but also quite a few things on sale. Are they going out of business or has any one had any similar issues?

I used them before and spoke through email before and they were rather quick to get back usually in a day or two.

But just curious

jwilkey2468

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one been having issues with Fiji Cube? I tried emailing customer service a few times and they haven't touched base. Online looks like they have quite a few things out of stock but also quite a few things on sale. Are they going out of business or has any one had any similar issues?

I used them before and spoke through email before and they were rather quick to get back usually in a day or two.

But just curious
I’ve been having the same issues, I’m looking to buy an AIO 40 gallon breeder filter box but there sold out everywhere! I tried emailing the company 2 times and DM’d them on Instagram. I wonder if they have a Twitter/Facebook and if there more responsive on those platforms.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back