Fiji pink vs special grade sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter JAMSOURY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have Fiji pink in my 105g peninsula and I run my Reefwave 45’s set at an 8/10 pulse. I have them hanging vertically one low and one high. It took me a while, but have de minimus sand blowing around. With that said, with the benefit of hindsight, if I had to do all over again, I would go with Special Grade because there are flow opportunities that I not fully able to take advantage of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new