Fijicube 32G AIO build

Do you have the heaters in the same chamber as your return? I keep hearing that is a bad idea, but I’m beginning to wonder if that is the only area this tank was designed to have them. Right now my heater is in the one of my sock chambers but I’m thinking about using that chamber for more floss
Yes I am running 2 heaters in that chambe Just have to make sure heater is off when I do a water change.
To make it failsafe I put the heater control and return pump on the same switch, so when return is shut off, heaters are automatically turned off as well
 
I am also curious about updates!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new