Fijicube advanced sump roller mat

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigrome57
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bigrome57

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone modified a fijicube advanced reef 36 sump to house a roller mat( Red Sea) don’t want to deal with socks or floss or the Fiji roller as I’ve heard nightmare stories.
 
I ended up using a Klir DI4 in my Fiji-20 sump. I ordered the Fiji Cube roller, but it was too tall to fit under my stand. The Klir folds in half, so it fits in there great. I’ve been super happy with it too. A roll lasts me just over a month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new