Fijicube Room Divider

cooperdude916

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
91
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've done some remodeling around my apartment and I've decided to use a Fijicube peninsula 20 as a room divider. The tank is incredibly high quality and I'm really excited to get it started. The only equipment I have right now is an AI prime and the return pump that came with the tank. Over the last week or so I've been bleaching some rock from my last tank and I'm hoping to get it in the tank this weekend and start cycling.

20200827_222359.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new