Filtration

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjohns1801
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tjohns1801

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2015
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all quick question...I have a 150 6ft tank moved up from a 125. the stand is custom and was made to hide 90% of the filtration on one end. ..could I run an overflow and plumbing just on the one end and just have a wave maker on the other end of tank or is that a bad idea? Thanks in advance
 
Most certainly. I know of a number of member tanks set up this way.

Here's an example from dnov99's tank thread HERE....260 gallon bullet tank. He has the powerheads at the same end of the overflow.

IMG_1045.jpg


(Hope you're not mad at me Darren.)
 
Ok thanks alot! So I wouldn't even have to put the power heads on the opposing side?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new