Finally! 160G Mixed Reef About Done.

Jon!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is. SPS, LPS, shrooms, gonis. All in healthy balance (probably until the moment this uploads). I have some new guests coming tomorrow and will update.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5773.MOV
    31.7 MB
Do you have pictures? sometimes videos can be weird and not load
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new