Finally bought a tank (65g)

coley1434

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
13
Location
Chanhassen, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally pulled the trigger on a tank. I went to LFS to order a MarineX 110 and someone had just traded in a 65g tank a few hours ago. It is about 6 years old but in pretty good shape and had most of the equipment I will need. So I went back home to grab the truck and bought it.

I have a lot of work to do in the next couple weeks, but very excited to be back!

IMG_20210307_184452.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Make sure you test fill it before anything else. Sometimes transport gets the best of them
 
Looks like a cool size to benefit from some negative aquascaping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new