Finally found a real rainbow Scoly!

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
Sweetttt!!



Eat your heart out...



It'll be here tomorrow.


















































5IlzPjDLKc7bhon.jpg
 
You could call it a pride scolly, it actually grows faster if you play it show tunes.
 
You need to smoke a cigarette I think you are seeing things!!!! By the way how is that going? must be hard to go cold turkey like that!!!
 
Andy I am having my worst day/moment right now.. go look at my facebook dude it's like a nuclear powerplant and satan got into a high speed air crash over candy land.
 
The colors just done seem right? I got so used to pink and blue eggcrate that I had to adjust my perception of things. Can you photoshop and overstaturate the color some or put it next to some white eggcrate" if the color is right I may be down with ine once the snow hits me. You have great taste in that touch of the rainbow scully!
 
hahahah sorry sorry..
 

Attachments

  • 5IlzPjDLKc7bhon.jpg
    5IlzPjDLKc7bhon.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 5

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new